Search

Chaika-service

FEEDBACK

*
*
*
Protection against automatic filling
Enter a word from a picture
   

Palfinger starts JVs in Russia

17.03.2015
Palfinger and Russian truck manufacturer Kamaz have started production following the agreement to form two Russian joint venture companies last August.

Based in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, the first joint venture - Crane Center Kamaz - will focus on mounting loading and handling systems on truck chassis. Kamaz holds a 51 percent controlling stake, while Palfinger holds the remaining 49 percent. The two companies have set a target of delivering 3,000 truck bodies a year by 2019. 

In the second joint venture - Palfinger Kamaz Cylinders - Palfinger holds a 51 percent stake in Kamaz’s existing cylinder production operations in Neftekamsk, in the region of Bashkortostan. By 2019, the companies are aiming to boost the volume of cylinders to 80,000 a year for cranes, trucks and building machinery.




News:
26.01.2017    Russian Academy of Sciences to study Arctic ecology, resources
24.01.2017    KAMAZ Has Summed up Preliminary Results of Production and Sales in 2016
23.01.2017    GAZ Group and Volnoe Delo summed up the results of the Robotics Festival

Ivanovskaya Marka